Benefits of full membership
Members are part of NIAB - the UK’s fastest growing crop science organisation. NIAB is at the forefront of the application of genetics, physiology, soil science, precision agronomy and data science to improve the yield, efficiency and resilience of crop production across the arable, forage and horticulture sectors. NIAB Agronomy Membership delivers an integrated approach to seamlessly connect your crop production with NIAB research, technical knowledge and digital tools to gain new agronomic insights specific to your farm.
Your 90 day NIAB 'Farm Local' membership taster includes:
- A complimentary postal pack with a range of technical publications
- Access to the NIAB agronomy, variety and science specialists
- Industry news and updates
- Information to support strategic planning
- Invitations to local field discussion groups
The 90 day 'Farm Local' free taster is available once only to new members that are UK residents and cannot be repeated at any time. Former members are ineligible. The trial does not apply to corporate subscriptions.