International Cereal Rusts and Powdery Mildews Conference 2022
Welcome to the 16th International Cereal Rusts and Powdery Mildews Conference 2022
Clare College, Cambridge, UK
6th - 8th April 2022
ICRPMC 2022 is organised by NIAB on behalf of the European and Mediterranean Cereal Rust Foundation (EMCRF). Its mission is to promote and disseminate the latest scientific advances in research on cereal rusts and powdery mildews, and facilitate discussions and collaboration towards globally sustainable cereal disease management.
Sessions will be held on key topics including:
- Pathogen Genomics, Biology and Epidemiology
- Keynote Speaker: Prof. Ralph Panstruga, RWTH, Aachen, Germany
- The Genetics of Resistance and Plant Breeding Approaches
- Keynote Speaker: To be announced
- Molecular and Cell Biology of Plant-Pathogen Interactions
- Keynote Speaker: Prof. Simon Krattinger, KAUST, Saudi Arabia
- Global Landscapes of Cereal Rust and Powdery Mildew Fungi
- Keynote Speaker: Dr Annemarie Fejer Justesen, Aarhus University, Denmark
The participation of junior researchers and PhD students is encouraged.