NIAB TAG Agronomy Training
Training Manager: Ron Stobart
For further information please contact Ron Stobart or Julie Phillips at the NIAB TAG Morley Office on 01953 713200
Improve your agronomy and crop management skills and knowledge with our range of classroom-based training courses available at 11 locations across England and suitable for agriculture students, farmers, agronomists and advisors.
Download the 2013 course flyer and the application form for further details and prices.
- improving the performance of OSR and other break crops;
- cereal disease control: yield, fungicide performance and lessons from 2012;
- game-cover: the A-Z of growing game and conservation crops;
- budgeting and crop management planning;
- rotations and systems.
Courses are open to all including non-members, with discounts available for NIAB TAG members, and are available at the following locations:
- NIAB, Cambridge
- Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- Newbury, Berkshire
- Andover, Hampshire
- Leek Wootton, Warwickshire
- Norton Disney, Lincolnshire
- Morley, Norfolk
- Colchester, Essex
- Northallerton, Yorkshire
- Edgmond, Shropshire
- GWCT, Leicestershire
All courses be held in January, February and March 2013 as half-day events. Prices start at £94 + VAT per half day course under the Early Bird Discount available if you book before 31/12/2012.
BASIS and NRoSO CPD points are available:
|Improving the performance of OSR
||6 (2CP, 2AP, 1PN, 1PD)
|Cereal disease control
||6 (2CP, 2E, 2AP)
||6 (2CP, 3E, 1PD)
|Budgeting & crop manaagement
||6 (2CP, 1E, 1AP, 2PD)
|Rotations & systems
||6 (3CP, 2AP, 1PD)